Here's the little bean at her first 2nd birthday party. On the Sat before her birthday we celebrated with a party for just Cora's little friends. It was a ballerina theme and all the little girls came dressed accordingly (the 2 little boys opted out of tutus!). In the morning before the party I gave her one of her gifts from mommy and daddy, it was an entire ballerina outfit complete with a tiara - she was thrilled to say the least! One of her first questions was "can I wear it to church mommy?", to which I immediately replied, "have you been spending to much time with Karis?" (Just kidding Abby!) I took pictures of all her sweet little friends, but not sure how the mommies feel about me posting their pictures, so we'll just say they were all adorable! Miss Cora had a great time and is blessed to have some very wonderful friends! Thanks so much for helping make her birthday so special!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment