Miss Cora has really been coming into her own little personality lately. In the past few weeks she has discovered babies ("bee bees" she calls them) and has just had this very nurturing side come out. It's been so sweet to see her respond to Wyatt with hugs and pats when he is sad and she's really been a little lover, wanting to be held and rocked more than ever. I thought she'd be all daddy's girl, but now I'm feelin the love too! Anyhow she has taken to carrying her beebees around and patting them, wanting me hold and kiss them, and pushing them in her shopping cart. This week she has also started feeding them and giving them drinks from her sippy. Wednesday I found her shoving a watermelon slice into beebee's face and then helping her to drink grape juice - poor beebee, she looked a bit like a crime scene with all the red all over her! Yesterday we tamed it down and she fed them crackers and water at snack time. The funniest thing by far though has been watching her give beebee horsey rides (something she likes daddy to give her), and finding beebee dressed in a pair of my underwear! I honestly thought Mike had done that just to be funny, but he swears it was her. I SO want to post that picture, but I'm not totally sure I want everyone seeing my underwear. Finally she has also developed a love of shoes, hats, purses and playing with her clothes - she may not look like her mommy, but we do have some things in common!
One final note on Cora, she has totally figured out praying! It doesn't matter if it's before bed or at the table, she seems to get what we are doing and either wants to hold hands or folds her hands, she's quiet while we pray and once we get the "in Jesus' name" out she says "Ah bee" before we can say Amen, it's very precious and she's so proud of herself!
2 comments:
That is so sweet! Love the horsie ride picture and love to hear about her praying. Sooo cool! What great parents you two are!
That is too cute! I can just picture the crime scene post snack time...thank god for patience and tile floors! =) She is just adorable!
Post a Comment