Spring is here!

Spring is here!
blooming daffodil fields

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First Day of Preschool

Sharing the spot light with sissy (who isn't headed to school but thinks she is)
Showing off the new backpacks, yes Cora had to get one to, she calls it her "packpack"
All smiles and ready to go!
Right outside before I took him into the classroom, barely slowed down for me to snap this pic

As you can see Wyatt had his first day of preschool! It was last Thursday (little late on the post!), and he did great! I didn't get to much out of him about what he did, but he did mention the water table, the sand box, painting and "um I think I played with Ben?". He had a great time though and asked when he could go back!
A funny side note, a friend of ours asked him last Wednesday "is tomorrow your first day of preschool?" and his reply was, "yeah, and I GET TO HAVE PEANUT BUTTER PANDA PUFFS!" He's almost addicted to that specific cereal and you only get a little box for $4, and I've just been buying WAY to many of them. So I told him we'd start having that special cereal on preschool days, and I think he was more excited about that than the thought of going to school the next day!

1 comment:

Brent, Amy, Cash and Maci said...

Hey....this looks a lot like some photos of the Hobbs clan back in the day! Except I had a He-man backpack, with a little plastic head that was attached to the back! Sounds like Wyatt had a fun time - probably a good thing to have some special cereal for those days too...keeps him happy even if he's not too excited about preschool?!?